Our Consumer Protection Attorneys actually take the time to do these 7 procedures of case research and case development. These are the steps to successfully argue a client’s case for a comprehensive waiver by multimillion and billion-dollar resorts and vacation clubs:
(1) Consumer Attorney Consultation + Cause of Action Inquiry
(2) Consumer Protection Attorney 1-on-1 Fact Meeting/Testimony
(3) Contract Documents Review and Legal Research & Fact Analysis
(4) Crosscheck 1000s of archived Consumer Reports (for case support)
(5) Potential Causes of Action Analysis and Outside Support Assessment
(6) Necessary Drafting tailored as each individual case ultimately mandates
(7) Access to key Decision-Makers from Executives to Highest Legal Counsels
Then we employ a regiment of Divestment Protocols to ultimately Secure the Final Objective:
End Your Timeshare Ownership and Resort Obligations, Forever!
Call us now to schedule a complimentary consultation with a Consumer Protection Attorney for an accurate evaluation of your case:
Answering all the Needs of Timeshare Owners that have been identified by Consumer Protectorates,
including Government Regulators from the FTC, Attorney General Offices and Justice Departments.
The Contents of this website, TCPAA.org, and any linked websites, may involve work product of Consumer Attorneys,
but nothing shall constitute legal representation nor any legal advisement, and all such content is purely informational.