Consumer Protection Attorneys Cancel Timeshare Contracts for No Upfront Fees! Timeshare Lawyers Cancel a Timeshare; Timeshare Attorneys Sell a Timeshare
Timeshare Cancellation: Low Flat Rates, NO Upfront Fee Call: (360) 918-8196
Consumers deserve absolute clarity & transparency. The Abrams Firm is the ONLY ONE to provide Consumers information in an open light to make a well-informed decision (see published annual statistics and verification links below).
ALL CONSUMER PROTECTION ATTORNEYS 1-on-1 -- From Consultation to Closing
LEGAL TIMESHARE DIVESTMENT
*Complete Timeshare Ownership Divestment
*All Associated Fees and Mortgages Waived
99.2% DIVESTMENT TRACK RECORD
2009 -> all owners successfully divested 2010 -> all owners successfully divested 2011 -> all owners successfully divested 2012 -> all owners successfully divested 2013 -> 96% + the specific reasons why **Past Performance does not guarantee results
OVER 2175 OWNERS LEGALLY DIVESTED!!
NO UPFRONT FEES!
*Consumer-Friendly Contingent Fees
*Earned Only After Full-Performance
The FTC, DOJ and FBI shut down 191 companies for Timeshare Fraud in 2013 alone. Link to the FTC Alert; click the "Tiki Infographic" (slider above). Who can Consumers rely on if no market value exists? CONSUMER PROTECTION ATTORNEYS
GET OUT OF A TIMESHARE INTEREST (US or International, deeded or points, paid or not)
- Timeshare Owner's Divestment "Toolkit" - building blocks to cancel or sell a timeshare safely: http://t.co/V5m3VAvDZo
- Timeshare Owners and Consumer Protection Attorneys thank you @TheFirstBBB for helping keep consumers safe!!
- RT @TheFirstBBB: Planning on escaping the cold weather? Please reference #BBB tips for avoiding timeshare reselling scams: http://t.co/V2z7…
- Timeshare Owners, BE SAFE -- http://t.co/B7XWchZo4T . From Consumer Protection Attorneys who care
- RT @TimeshareForums: The #FTC, #FBI and states' Attorneys General of NAAG (actually how its said), all have cautioned to NOT pay upfront fe…
The Abrams Firm has a focused Mission: Committed to Protecting Consumers by Answering the Needs of Consumers identified by Consumer Protectorates, including the FTC, Attorney General and Justice Departments
The contents of this website and the TCPAA.org advocacy website (and all other websites linked herein or linked to TCPAA.org), although involving the work product of Consumer Attorneys, nothing shall constitute legal representation nor any legal advisement and all such content is purely informational